DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkcxzb/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Danish Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Danish Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Denmark. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority is responsible for supervising and regulating the insurance and reinsurance industry of Denmark.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the insurance industry of Denmark.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Danish insurance industry.
- IPT is imposed at a rate of 1.1% on non-life insurance policies except a few classes of insurance.
- The placement of non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the country. However, EEA and EU member state insurers are permitted to underwrite and sell non-admitted insurance contracts.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkcxzb/governance_risk