DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72wzxv/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Russian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Russian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Russia. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Russian insurance industry is governed by the Financial Market Access Department of the Bank of Russia.
- FDI is limited to 49% to operate in life and certain other classes of insurance. However, there is no fixed limit for FDI in Russia.
- The Russian Insurance Law was amended on July 23, 2013.
- Composite insurance is prohibited in the Russian insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the country. However, there are a few exceptions to it.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72wzxv/governance_risk