DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mgttg/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The New Zealand Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The New Zealand Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in New Zealand. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Reserve Bank of New Zealand supervises and regulates the country's insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the New Zealand insurance industry.
- The Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Act 2010 was amended through the Insurance (Prudential Supervision) Amendment Regulations 2014 is the principal act that regulates the insurance industry in New Zealand.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the New Zealand.
- The solvency standards have been amended in New Zealand insurance industry effective from January 1, 2015.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mgttg/governance_risk