GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:PAC) (BMV:GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). As a result of our acquisition of Desarrollo de Concesiones Aeroportuarias, S.L. (“DCA”)our summary consolidated financial and operating information for the six months ended June 30, 2015 includes the consolidation of the Montego Bay airport from January 1, 2015. Therefore financial and operating information since January 1, 2015 may not be directly comparable with financial and operating information prior to that date.
All amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
Summary of 2Q15 vs. 2Q14:
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical services revenues increased by Ps. 557.3 million, or 41.8%. Total revenues increased 51.7%, or Ps. 729.9 million.
- Cost of services increased by Ps. 114.8 million, or 37.0%, compared to 2Q14.
- Operating income increased Ps. 334.3 million, or 48.5%.
- EBITDA increased by Ps. 410.0 million, or 45.0%, in 2Q15 compared to 2Q14. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) increased from 68.3% in 2Q14 to 69.9% in 2Q15.
- Net income and comprehensive income increased in 2Q15 by Ps. 190.8 million, or 44.2%.
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx.