DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nndlgp/merger_and) has announced the addition of the "Merger and Acquisition Case Analysis of Listed Seed Companies in China" report to their offering.
In recent years, China's seed industry is getting more and more attention. Because there is large gap between China and other developed countries and multinational companies drive the M&A of seed industry, to conduct M&A is urgent for China's seed companies to integrate their resources and promote their development. It is forecasted that the M&A will increase in the future.
This report gives detailed case analysis of merger and acquisition of listed seed companies in China, including:
- To give profiles of Winall Hi-tech Seed Co., Ltd. (Winall Hi-tech) and Zhongnongfa Seed Industry Group Co., Ltd. (Zhongnongfa Seed);
- To describe the M&A process of Winall Hi-tech and Zhongnongfa Seed;
- To analysis the characteristics, experiences and risks of M&A;
- To analysis the effect of M&A of Winall Hi-tech and Zhongnongfa Seed, including financial and product structure situation.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What's the current M&A situation for China seed industry and what will the future situation?
- What are the underlying trends driving change in the industry?
- Who are the key vendors in China seed industry?
- What are the market opportunities brought by M&A cases?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Cause of M&A
2.1 International factors
2.2 Domestic factors
3 Case analysis of M&A
3.1 Winall Hi-tech Seed Co., Ltd.
3.1.1 Company profile
3.1.2 Process of M&A
3.1.3 Effect of M&A
3.2 Zhongnongfa Seed Industry Group Co., Ltd.
3.2.1 Company profile
3.2.2 Process of M&A
3.2.3 Effect of M&A
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nndlgp/merger_and