DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnngk4/report_on) has announced the addition of the "Report on Logistics Industry in China" report to their offering.
Modern logistics is a strategic measure that takes manufacturing, transportation and sales into consideration to satisfy consumer demand.
The total expense of logistics in China was RMB10.6 trillion in 2014, with YoY growth of 6.9%; while the total amount of logistics in China was RMB213.5 trillion, increased by 7.9%. The growth of the market was stable and has slowed down.
In this report, the author analyzes the logistics market in China to provide understanding of this industry in terms of market demand, freight transport, logistics in different industries and regions and key players. Meanwhile, recommendations will be given at the end of the report to describe the prospects and provide forward-thinking strategies.
- CMST Development Co., Ltd.
- China National Materials Storage and Transportation Corporation
- China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company
- China Petroleum Transportation Corporation
- China Railway Tielong Container Logistics Co., Ltd.
- China Shipping (Group) Company
- China Shipping Develop Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Feiliks International Logistics Inc.
- Jiangsu Xinning Modern Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Kailuan Group Company Limited
- Shanghai Haibo Co., Ltd.
- Sinotrans Air Transportation Development Co., Ltd.
- Sinotrans&CSC Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Xiangyu Group Corporation
- Y.U.D Yangtze River Investment Industry Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nnngk4/report_on
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.