MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE:PJC), a leading investment bank with one of Wall Street’s most active and awarded healthcare practices, will host its Heartland Summit on June 23-24, 2015 in Minneapolis.
The Piper Jaffray Heartland Summit is an exclusive annual gathering of CEOs, policy-makers and investors from across the healthcare continuum. The event’s panel-only format offers a real-time forum for discourse about the future of healthcare, the existing roadblocks and the solutions ahead.
“Piper Jaffray’s Heartland Summit is among the most anticipated gatherings for the healthcare leaders of our time,” said Jeff Klinefelter, global head of equities at Piper Jaffray.
This year’s event hosts a distinguished group of more than 35 panelists, including:
- George Barrett, Chairman & CEO, Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Stanley Bergman, Executive Chairman & CEO, Henry Schein, Inc.
- Jean-Jacques Bienaime, CEO, BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Robert Bradway, Chairman & CEO, Amgen Inc.
- Michael Dowling, CEO, North Shore - LIJ Health System, Inc.
- Stephen Hemsley, President & CEO, UnitedHealth Group Incorporated
- Hervé Hoppenot, President & CEO, Incyte Corporation
- Omar Ishrak, Chairman & CEO, Medtronic, Inc.
- David King, Chairman & CEO, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Michael Mahoney, President & CEO, Boston Scientific Corporation
- Michael Mussallem, Chairman & CEO, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- John Noseworthy, President & CEO, Mayo Clinic
- J. Michael Pearson, Chairman & CEO, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- Ian Read, Chairman & CEO, Pfizer Inc.
- Tim Ring, Chairman & CEO, C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Amir Rubin, President & CEO, Stanford Health Care
- Stephen Rusckowski, President & CEO, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Sir Andrew Witty, CEO, GlaxoSmithKline plc
Special guest moderators include:
- Stacy Enxing Seng, Former Executive in Residence, Covidien, Ltd.
- Bill George, Former CEO, Medtronic, Inc.
- George Halvorson, Former CEO, Kaiser Permanente
- Jeff Kindler, Former CEO, Pfizer Inc.
- Ken Paulus, Former President & CEO, Allina Health Systems, Inc.
Panel topics will include:
- The Value of New Drugs
- Redefining the Biopharmaceutical Business Model
- Opportunities for Growth Companies in Medtech
- Scale in the Global Device Markets
- Evolution in the Healthcare Delivery System
- Driving Price Efficiencies in Healthcare
- Digital Health Convergence
- Data-Driven Innovation in Healthcare
“The Piper Jaffray name has become synonymous with healthcare as a result of our longstanding leadership advising healthcare companies locally and across the globe,” said Andrew Duff, chairman and CEO of Piper Jaffray Companies. “Our Heartland Summit convenes the most influential voices in the industry and demonstrates what we provide to our clients and the healthcare community at-large.”
Follow the conversation using the event hashtag #pjcheartland.
Company and investor participation in the conference is by invitation only. Clients interested in attending should contact their Piper Jaffray representative. General and research-related media inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other media inquiries should be directed to Pamela Steensland at email@example.com.
Information as of June 18, 2015. Subject to change.
About Piper Jaffray
Piper Jaffray Companies (NYSE: PJC) is an investment bank and asset management firm headquartered in Minneapolis with offices across the U.S. and in London, Hong Kong* and Zurich. Securities brokerage and investment banking services are offered in the United States through Piper Jaffray & Co., member NYSE and SIPC, and in Europe through Piper Jaffray Ltd., authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Asset management products and services are offered through three separate investment advisory affiliates registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: Advisory Research Inc., Piper Jaffray Investment Management LLC and PJC Capital Partners LLC.
© 2015 Piper Jaffray Companies, 800 Nicollet Mall, Suite 1000, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402-7036