DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sz27j/global_cognitive) has announced the addition of the "Global Cognitive Computing Market (Technology, Application, End User, Deployment Type and Geography) - Size, Share, Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
Automated reasoning technology, presently having a smaller market share, would grow at the fastest CAGR of 37% during 2015-2020. Automated reasoning reduces overloaded information and is seeking applications in computational biology that would accelerate the growth of the technology in the coming years.
North America accounts for the highest adoption of cognitive computing applications and holds the largest revenue share in the global market, followed by Europe. The North American region generated a revenue of $1.06 billion in 2014 and would dominate the market during the forecast period 2015 - 2020.
- Increased adoption would be witnessed across key sectors such as healthcare, retail, banking and finance, over the forecast period (2015 - 2020)
- North America accounted for the maximum adoption of cognitive computing applications with 41.6% market share in the overall global revenue in 2014
- Asia-Pacific and LAMEA are expected to be the most lucrative markets in terms of growth, owing to the developments in the healthcare and the insurance sector along with the growing adoption of advanced technologies
- Google Incorporation
- Hewlett Packard (HP)
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Statistical Analysis System (SAS)
- Tibco Software
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5sz27j/global_cognitive
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.