DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5dd2v/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Western European Laboratory Information Management System Market" report to their offering.
The research analyses the laboratory information management system (LIMS) market in Western Europe. It discusses the evolving market trends - the need for integration and the ever increasing sample data across labs in Western Europe. The study provides market overview, market engineering measurements, revenue forecasts, and company profiling. The study also provides the key trends for the LIMS market and its segments - thick-client (Web-enabled), thin-client (Web-based), and cloud-native LIMS. Regional analysis includes Western European countries such as the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, and Scandinavia. The study period is 2011-2021, with 2014 as the base year.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the key factors driving the market and the barriers that need to be resolved?
- What is the current market scenario? How much growth is expected?
- Which are the major market segments and what are the important trends?
- Which are the key market participants involved, and where do they stand?
- What are the key application areas that will expand the horizon, and how will they impact the market in future?
- What is the future of the market in Western Europe, and what should participants do to succeed?
- Bio-ITech BV
- Finalist Software Noord Nederland C.V.
- Genial Genetic Solutions, Ltd.
- Instem LSS Ltd.
- Integromics SL
- Modul-Bio SAS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5dd2v/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.