DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrxd45/global_self) has announced the addition of the "Global Self Services Technologies Market (ATM Machines, Kiosk Machines, Vending Machines, Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The technological advancements such as wireless communication and remote management would also facilitate the overall market growth. In addition, the integration of biometric security services such as fingerprint recognition, which ensure secured financial transactions, would boost the market growth.
However, stringent policies and regulations imposed by governments of different countries restrain the growth of self-service machines market. For instance, in Japan, the government has banned the use of alcohol and cigarette vending machines, by youngsters below the age of 18 yrs. Similar restrictions are imposed by governments in other developed regions such as UK, and US.
- Increased adoption would be witnessed across key sectors such as retail, banking and finance, and healthcare, over the forecast period (2015 - 2020)
- The vending machine segment contributed the maximum revenue share of 57%, to the overall revenue of self-service technology market in year 2014
- North America accounted for the maximum adoption of self-service technologies with 44% share in the overall global revenue
- Azkoyen Group
- Crane Co. (USA)
- Glory Ltd.
- HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co
- International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation
- KIOSK Information Systems Inc.
- Maas International Europe B.V. (Netherlands)
- NCR Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrxd45/global_self
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.