DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4q6q8t/philippines) has announced the addition of the "Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015" report to their offering.
For logistics providers, the Philippines offers many opportunities but also has many barriers. For those who have already invested in the market, difficulties have been overcome and success has been found. With on-going development across many sectors, the Philippines logistics market could open up to much more investment in the coming years.
What are the Key Findings?
- The gradual integration of the ASEAN Economic Community next year offers a huge opportunity for the Philippines and other Member States to boost regional trade.
- The logistics market in the Philippines is highly fragmented but in some instances dominated by strong, integrated international LSPs with reliable local partners.
- Success has been seen in the electronics sector with hardware manufacturers such as Seiko Epson, Brother Industries and Lexmark International all expanding their Philippines operations recently.
- Bureaucracy, corruption, the lack of transparent rules and codes of business and a sometimes murky legal system all create barriers to business success in the Philippines.
Which competitors operate in the Philippines?
Philippines Transport & Logistics 2015 includes brief introductions to the largest providers in the Philippines logistics market- both domestic and international.
- 2Go Group
- AAI Worldwide Logistics
- ASL Logistics
- DB Schenker Logistics
- DHL Express
- DHL Global Forwarding
- DHL Supply Chain
- JRS Express
- Kintetsu World Express
- Kuehne + Nagel
- LBC Express
- LF Global Logistics Solutions
- LF Logistics Philippines
- Lorenzo Shipping Corporation
- Magsaysay Transport and Logistics
- Nippon Express
- Oceanic Container Lines (OCLI)
- Toll Holdings
- UTi and Yusen Logistics.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4q6q8t/philippines
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.