ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--InfoComm, Orange County Convention Center Booth #3721 – Toshiba’s Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, today announced its plans to focus on the commercial display solutions market in the U.S. in 2015. The business will leverage Toshiba’s decades of expertise in innovative display technologies to aggressively expand into this market. Toshiba will be working with select premiere distribution partners to initially target the retail, restaurant/bar, corporate, and education verticals.
Toshiba’s comprehensive and competitive 2015 roadmap of B2B display solutions will include commercial and professional-grade large format displays, touch screen displays, video wall displays and servers, and accompanying control systems and accessories.
“Toshiba is now focusing on the development of B2B digital displays and we are committed to creating high quality products that meet the varied needs of this developing market,” said Scott Ramirez, vice president of product marketing and development, Toshiba America Information Systems, Digital Products Division. “For 2015, it is Toshiba’s goal to launch a wide range of digital display solutions that will help Integrators create quality projects for a variety of key verticals.”
TD Series Digital Displays
- TD-E: EasySeries - The perfect combination of quality, features and value, these 16/7 operation, 1080p full HD commercial displays offer best-in-class brightness at 400 to 450 nits. They then match that with best-in-class functionality including portrait and landscape orientation, failover, tiling mode, DVI in/out, RS232C and LAN control and IR in. TD-E Series models are designed with a slim bezel and will be available in 43-, 50-, 55- and 65-inch screen sizes.
- TD-E-TS: EasySeries Touch - Toshiba will offer touch screen versions of the TD-E displays with integrated ShadowSenseTM optical touch technology that provides multi-touch up to 10 points. This fast, accurate system is USB HID compliant and Windows 8 compatible.
- TD-P: ProSeries - Offering high quality and a new level of value with 24/7 operation, these 1080p full HD professional displays offer high brightness at 400 to 450 nits. They include full functionality including portrait and landscape orientation, failover, tiling mode, DVI in/out, RS232C and LAN control, IR in, ambient light sensor and anti-theft lock. TD-P Series models are designed with a slim bezel and will be available in 43-, 50-, 55- and 65-inch screen sizes.
- TD-P-TS: ProSeries Touch - Toshiba will offer touch screen versions of the TD-P displays with integrated ShadowSenseTM optical touch technology that provides multi-touch up to 10 points. This fast, accurate system is USB HID compliant and Windows 8 compatible.
- TD-Z: Pro+Series - This professional series offers uncompromising quality and performance with robust 24/7 operation, 1080p full HD resolution, high 450 nit brightness, portrait and landscape orientation, failover, tiling mode, DVI in/out, RS232C and LAN control, IR in/out, ambient light sensor, and anti-theft lock. In addition, they include a built-in OPS expansion slot, DisplayPort in/out, and rugged metal cabinetry with rear carry handles. TD-Z Series models will be available in 42-, 47-, and 55-inch screen sizes.
- TD-U: UltraSeries - As the next step in resolution, size and impact, these super large 4K Ultra HD professional displays provide high 3,840 x 2,160 4K UHD resolution, high 500 nit brightness, fast 120Hz refresh rate, and 24/7 operation. They also include full functionality including built-in quad screen capability, portrait and landscape orientation, failover, RS232C and LAN control, IR in, ambient light sensor, DisplayPort, and digital audio out. TD-U Series models will be available in super large 85-inch and 98-inch screen sizes.
- TD-U-TS: UltraSeries Touch - Toshiba will offer touch screen versions of the TD-U displays with integrated ShadowSenseTM optical touch technology that provides multi-touch up to 12 points. This fast, accurate system is USB HID compliant and Windows 8 compatible.
- TD-X: MontageSeries - These 1080p full HD professional video wall displays create high impact, high caliber video walls with 24/7 operation, high 500+nit brightness, tiling mode, and ultra-slim combined bezel width (55” 3.5mm). TD-X Series models will be available in 46- and 55-inch screen sizes, with 500 nit M, and 700 nit X (55”) models.
- TD-X-TS: MontageSeries Touch - Toshiba will offer touch screen versions of the 55-inch TD-X displays with integrated IR touch technology that provides multi-touch up to 32 points. Touch glass is mounted on each individual display for easy video wall scaling and shipping. This fast, accurate system is USB HID compliant and Windows 8 compatible.
All TD Series digital displays also include full connectivity with multiple HDMI® / DVI ports, VGA port, built-in speakers, and built-in USB media player. To ensure that quality matches performance, all TD Series digital displays are backed by Toshiba’s strong three-year limited commercial warranty.
MontageTM Video Wall Servers
Creating quality multi-content, architectural, or control system video walls, Toshiba’s robust video wall servers offer the latest in technology and performance with 24/7 operation. Equipped with an Intel® Xeon® E5 server class processor, dual 500GB SSD memory, and redundant 920W power supplies, these servers are ready for any application. Features include multiple 1080p capture and decode, 4K Ultra HD content playback, and live camera streaming. These servers come with support for all the most popular CODECs, built-in content management software with scheduling and remote management, and unique software for simple creation of mosaic video wall designs. Models include the VWS8 with 8 in/8 out, and the VWS16 with 16 in/16 out.
ConextTM Control System
This new control system is the next way to simply connect and control it all. Complete yet simple to use, this software controls video, audio, lighting, HVAC, screens, shades and more with just a touch of your iOS® device. The complete system also includes PC editing software to allow Integrators to customize the user interface for specific projects.
Accompanying hardware options include a system control module that utilizes RS232C, LAN, IR and Zigbee, plus a variety of Matrix Switchers, Distribution Amps, HDBase-T Modules, and cables.
Also On Display at InfoComm!
At InfoComm 2015, Toshiba will also be displaying several other new and exciting B2B solutions:
- Professional Video Cameras
Ultra compact 3-CMOS 1080p HD and 4K Ultra HD professional video cameras
- Virtual Changing Mirror
A fast no hassle way to virtually “try on” clothes. Body contours are modeled in 3D and virtual clothes are automatically scaled to fit.
- Crowd Meter – Interactive Digital Signage
Interactive digital signage system that transitions from just displaying content, to also measuring results.
- Seamless Direct LED Video Wall
Scalable, modular Direct LED display walls that create high impact in any size, any shape, and any space.
For more information on Toshiba’s digital display assortment please visit booth #3721 or online at: http://www.toshiba.com/us/digital-signage
About Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. (TAIS)
Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., TAIS is comprised of four business units: Business Solutions Division, Digital Products Division, Imaging Systems Division, and Telecommunication Systems Division. Together, these divisions provide digital products, services and solutions, including award-winning notebook computers, tablets and All-in-One computers, cloud services; imaging products for the security, medical and manufacturing markets; storage products for computers; and IP business telephone systems with unified communications, collaboration and mobility applications. TAIS provides sales, marketing and services for its wide range of products in the United States and Latin America. TAIS is an independent operating company owned by Toshiba America, Inc., a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. For more information on TAIS visit us.toshiba.com.
About Toshiba Corporation
Toshiba Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, channels world-class capabilities in advanced electronic and electrical product and systems into five strategic business domains: Energy & Infrastructure, Community Solutions, Healthcare Systems & Services, Electronic Devices & Components, and Lifestyles Products & Services. Guided by the principles of The Basic Commitment of the Toshiba Group, "Committed to People, Committed to the Future," Toshiba promotes global operations towards securing "Growth Through Creativity and Innovation," and is contributing to the achievement of a world in which people everywhere live in a safe, secure and comfortable society. Founded in Tokyo in 1875, today's Toshiba is at the heart of a global network of over 590 consolidated companies employing over 200,000 people worldwide, with annual sales surpassing 6.5 trillion yen (US$63 billion). To find out more about Toshiba, visit www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm.
© 2015 Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc. All product, service and company names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Information including without limitation product prices, specifications, availability, content of services, and contact information is subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.