SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it will join an operations expert from Adreima, in partnership with Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), to provide insight on shifting patient contact center approaches and operational process to adapt to changing business demands without resorting to expanding staffing requirements.
The webinar takes place Thursday, June 18 at 2:00 CT and was created for healthcare professionals managing revenue cycle operations, patient engagement, and patient servicing.
This webinar describes the driving forces behind, and new approaches to, managing the growing challenges of patient servicing, including rising DSOs. Panelists will also cover other obstacles surrounding the new demands of and expanding patient engagement model, including patient education, enrollment, self-pay, and multi-channel.
On the event, Brian Hamilton, Sr. Business Operations Consultant, LiveVox states, “The scope of what healthcare providers must deal with as a result of regulatory changes such as the PPACA, and a changing consumer base, is putting unprecedented pressure on patient contact center strategies to simultaneously increase their ability to service incoming service calls, make outbound outreach/education efforts, and add additional contact channels. The immediate response has been to onboard additional staff, but that approach is not only unsustainable, it is not an effective solution. Businesses must take a holistic look at how they operate and shift their processes to facilitate faster patient resolutions and smarter agents. We hope to share with the audience some ways that can be done.”
About the event:
EVENT: Patient Contact Strategies for Addressing High Days Sales Outstanding (Webinar)
DATE/TIME: Thursday, June 18, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m., CDT
- Tami Knobbe, Senior Vice President of Patient Responsibility Services, Adreima
- Brian Hamilton, Healthcare Operations Consultant, LiveVox, Inc.
- Joe Heinen, Senior Director, Product and Solution Marketing LiveVox, Inc.
- Describe the impacts of recent regulatory/policy changes on revenue cycle management operations and existing patient contact strategies
- Discuss how self-service and intelligent automation can be leveraged to increase staffing efficiency and inbound patient servicing capacity from real-world case studies
- Summarize how traditional inbound patient contact center operations can implement outbound contact strategies and blended staffing environments to drive self-pay resolution from real-world case studies
- Leverage best practices for inbound/outbound patient contact strategies
- Describe insight into what’s next in pro-active, multi-channel strategies to empower patients to better leverage healthcare services
If you are planning to attend HFMA ANI 2015 in Orlando FL, stop by booth 1131 to hear directly from the Adreima revenue cycle leaders or booth 1343 to hear from LiveVox technology experts.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, predictive dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost efficient way. For more information, visit http://www.livevox.com.
Adreima provides patient-centered, clinically integrated revenue cycle services to approximately 600 hospitals nationwide. This unique approach combined with the deep connections we build with our clients helps them achieve results by recognizing the full value of services provided. Adreima realizes these results for each client by our insightful analytics, and taking measured action to improve outcomes. Our experts continuously translate the market to help you achieve compliance and regulatory readiness. For more information, visit Adreima.com.