DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrtw8f/construction) has announced the addition of the "Construction Business Confidence Report H1 2015" report to their offering.
Construction Business Confidence Report H1 2015' is a new report that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects in the construction industry. The report also examines executive opinions on the current and future state of the economy, and its effect on the industry. It analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount in the industry over January-June 2015. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global construction industry over January-June 2015.
- Overall, 37% of construction respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 19% state that their current economic conditions are favorable.
- The majority of global construction industry respondents anticipate positive growth for both their company and industry over January-June 2015.
- Executives operating in Europe anticipate an increase of 3.5% and 2.4% in sales growth and staff headcount respectively in the first half of 2015.
- Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the most popular priorities by construction industry executives in all regions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and sample size
2. State of the economy
3. Growth prospects and customer confidence
4. Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
5. Organizational outlook and strategy
- Bouygues Construction
- China Harbour Engineering Company
- Eagle Hills
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- NCC Ltd
- Trimble Buildings
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrtw8f/construction