DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k477wl/tauopathies) has announced the addition of the "Tauopathies - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Tauopathies, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Tauopathies and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AbbVie Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Chronos Therapeutics Limited
- Prothena Corporation plc
- Selvita SA
- SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Summit Therapeutics plc.
- Antibody to Target Tau Protein for Alzheimer's Disease and Tauopathies
- Gene Therapy for Tauopathies
- Monoclonal Antibodies to Inhibit Tau for Alzheimer's Disease and Tauopathies
- Monoclonal Antibodies to Inhibit Tau for CNS Disorders
- Small Molecule for Tauopathies and Alzheimer's Disease
- Small Molecule to Inhibit O-linked N-acetylglucosaminidase for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Small Molecules for Alzheimer's Disease and Tauopathies
- Small Molecules to Inhibit PAR-1 for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Small Molecules to Inhibit Tau for Alzheimer Disease and Tauopathies
- Vaccine to Target Tau for Alzheimer's Disease and Parkinson's Disease
- YM-08 td.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k477wl/tauopathies