RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, today announced that visionary thought leaders from Cisco, Dell, IBM, Intel and SAP will be featured speakers at Red Hat Summit 2015 in Boston, June 23 - 26. Top executives from each company will deliver keynotes and provide Red Hat Summit attendees with unique perspectives on some of the hottest topics in enterprise technology.
Red Hat Summit 2015 is the world's premier open source software conference, featuring more than 200 technical sessions and labs that provide attendees with hands-on training and information on innovative technologies. This year's sessions will focus on a wide range of topics, including cloud computing, Linux containers, the Internet of Things, mobile, storage, big data and more.
Red Hat Summit 2015 will feature keynote presentations by several Red Hat executives, including: Jim Whitehurst, president and chief executive officer; Paul Cormier, president, Products and Technologies; Craig Muzilla, senior vice president, Application Platform Products Business Group; and Marco Bill-Peter, vice president, Customer Experience and Engagement.
Scheduled to join them on the main stage to deliver keynotes during Red Hat Summit 2015 are:
- Satinder Sethi, vice president, Data Center and Cloud Solutions, Cisco – Sethi is responsible for Cisco Unified Computing System™ (UCS) product management and engineering, driving market and segment strategy. Satinder joined Cisco with its acquisition of Nuova Systems in 2008.
- Jim Ganthier, vice president and general manager, Engineered Solutions and Cloud, Dell – Ganthier is responsible for driving Dell’s engineering and development of integrated cross-platform solutions as well as global pan-Dell strategy for cloud-based solutions.
- Doug Balog, vice president and general manager, IBM Power Systems, IBM – Balog is responsible for all facets of IBM's Power Systems' business including strategy, architecture, operations, technology development and overall financial performance.
- Doug Fisher, senior vice president and general manager, Software Group, Intel – Fisher has overall responsibility for software and software development at Intel worldwide, with the goal to enhance computing and connectivity for Intel® architecture across the software ecosystem.
- Steve Lucas, president, Platform Solutions, SAP – Lucas is responsible for leading the go-to-market teams and strategy for analytics solutions from SAP, database and technology, SAP HANA® Cloud Platform and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Paul Cormier, president, Products and Technologies, Red Hat
“We're excited to offer this year's lineup of speakers – some of the best to ever set foot on the Red Hat Summit stage. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear first-hand their insight into the future of enterprise technology and how businesses can prepare.”
- Learn more about Red Hat Summit
- Follow updates from Red Hat Summit on Twitter @RedHatSummit or #RHSummit
- Engage with Red Hat Summit on Facebook
Connect with Red Hat
- Learn more about Red Hat
- Get more news in the Red Hat newsroom
- Read the Red Hat blog
- Follow Red Hat on Twitter
- Like Red Hat on Facebook
- Watch Red Hat videos on YouTube
- Join Red Hat on Google+
- Follow Red Hat on LinkedIn
About Red Hat, Inc.
Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training and consulting services. As the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT. Learn more at http://www.redhat.com.
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to any historical or current fact. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, including: risks related to the ability of the Company to compete effectively; the ability to deliver and stimulate demand for new products and technological innovations on a timely basis; delays or reductions in information technology spending; the effects of industry consolidation; the integration of acquisitions and the ability to market successfully acquired technologies and products; uncertainty and adverse results in litigation and related settlements; the inability to adequately protect Company intellectual property and the potential for infringement or breach of license claims of or relating to third party intellectual property; risks related to data and information security vulnerabilities; ineffective management of, and control over, the Company's growth and international operations; fluctuations in exchange rates; and changes in and a dependence on key personnel, as well as other factors contained in our most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K (copies of which may be accessed through the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at http://www.sec.gov), including those found therein under the captions "Risk Factors" and "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations". In addition to these factors, actual future performance, outcomes, and results may differ materially because of more general factors including (without limitation) general industry and market conditions and growth rates, economic and political conditions, governmental and public policy changes and the impact of natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent the Company's views as of the date of this press release and these views could change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing the Company's views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.
Red Hat and the Shadowman logo are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
SAP, SAP HANA and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Please see http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx#trademark for additional trademark information and notices.