WESTLAKE, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), operator of the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands, has announced the opening of LNG (liquefied natural gas) fueling lanes at its TA location at I-20, Exit 472 (I-635), (7751 Bonnie View Rd.) in Dallas, TX.
To date TravelCenters has also completed retrofitting its TA Truck Service and Petro:Lube facilities to provide truck maintenance and repair on both CNG (compressed natural gas) and LNG fueled trucks. These locations are:
- TA Harrisburg, PA #012 (I-81, Exit 77)
- TA Baytown, TX #017 (I-10, Exit 789)
- TA Lafayette, LA #161 (I-10, Exit 101)
- TA San Antonio, TX #147 (I-10, Exit 583)
- TA Dayton, OH #011 (I-70, Exit 10)
- TA Dallas South, TX #150 (I-20, Exit 472)
- TA Santa Nella, CA #163 (I-5, Exit 407)
- TA Wheeler Ridge, CA #239 (I-5, Exit 219A/219B)
- Petro Shawn Hubbard Ontario, CA Stopping Center #026 (I-10, Exit 57)
- Petro Jerry Fritts Jr. West Memphis, AR Stopping Center #311 (I-40, Exit 280/I-55, Exit 4)
“Dallas South is our fifth site to offer LNG and we now have ten truck maintenance and repair facilities for LNG and CNG vehicles,” shared Tom O’Brien, President and CEO of TravelCenters. “All of our LNG lanes are ‘super lanes’ in that they are equipped to dispense LNG, diesel and DEF. Because super lanes are integrated with existing fuel lanes, we do not interrupt truck traffic flow, or reduce available truck parking spaces.”
About TravelCenters of America LLC
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, is a leading travel center business in 43 states and Canada operating under the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® brands. With 254 convenient full-service locations off interstate highway exits, TA and Petro Stopping Centers offer customers diesel and gasoline fueling services, more than 500 full- and quick-service restaurants, 24-hour convenience stores, heavy truck maintenance services, RoadSquad Connect™ (24/7/365 emergency roadside service), Reserve-It™ (truck parking reservations), and many other services – all within large, high traffic facilities. TravelCenters also operates gasoline/convenience stores primarily under the Minit Mart brand name. For more information on TravelCenters, TA, and Petro Stopping Centers, please visit www.ta-petro.com. For more information on Minit Mart, please visit www.minitmart.com.