LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eros International Plc (NYSE:EROS) (“Eros”), a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry, announced today that Group Chief Financial Officer and President – North America, Prem Parameswaran and Group Chief Corporate and Strategy Officer, Mark Carbeck are scheduled to attend several upcoming conferences, including:
- Gabelli 7th Annual Movie & Entertainment Conference – June 11, 2015 at the Harvard Club in New York, NY. Eros is scheduled to present at 3:30 PM ET.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch India Investor Forum – June 15, 2015 at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Office in London.
- Macquarie Global Emerging Leaders Day – June 16, 2015 at the Sofitel Hotel in New York, NY.
- Bernstein Global Future of Media & Telecommunications Summit – June 23, 2015 at the Taj Boston Hotel in Boston, MA. Eros is scheduled to present at 2:30 PM ET.
- Jefferies Consumer Conference – June 24, 2015 at the White Elephant Hotel & Resort in Nantucket, MA. Eros is scheduled to present at 8:00 AM ET.
A live webcast of the Gabelli, Bernstein and Jefferies presentations will be made available on Eros’ Investor Relations website.
About Eros International Plc
Eros International Plc (NYSE: EROS) is a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry that acquires, co-produces and distributes Indian films across all available formats such as cinema, television and digital new media. Eros International Plc became the first Indian media company to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Eros International has experience of over three decades in establishing a global platform for Indian cinema. The Company has an extensive and growing movie library comprising of over 2,300 films, which include Hindi, Tamil, and other regional language films for home entertainment distribution. For further information please visit: www.erosplc.com