DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99z58b/coronavirus) has announced the addition of the "Coronavirus Infection - Pipeline Review, H1 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Coronavirus Infection, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Coronavirus Infection and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
- Humabs BioMed SA
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- NanoViricides, Inc.
- Novavax, Inc.
- Cell Therapy for Coronavirus Infection
- coronavirus vaccine
- interferon alfa-n3
- interferon beta-1a
- MERS-CoV Vaccine
- middle east respiratory syndrome coronavirus vaccine
- Monoclonal Antibody for Coronavirus Infection
- Monoclonal Antibody for MERS and SARS
- Small Molecule to Inhibit Viral Protease for Viral Infections
- Vaccine for Respiratory and Infectious Diseases
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/99z58b/coronavirus