DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9k724/bioplastics) has announced the addition of the "Bio-plastics Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2014 to 2020" report to their offering.
The global bio-plastics market is expected to witness a significant contribution to the overall plastic market, by registering a robust growth rate of nearly 29% by 2020.
Growing beverage packaging industry, government push to adopt bio-based materials, rising consumer acceptance for bio-plastics are among the prominent factors driving the demand for bio-plastics products across the globe. Also, an influx of new bio-based plastic products specifically for automotive and packaging applications by key players such as E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and Toray Industries, Inc. is expected to bolster the market growth thereby increasing competitiveness in the market. Geographically, Asia Pacific represents a huge market potential followed by Europe and North America wherein packaging, bottle and automotive application hold a significant share.
In this study, we analyze the Global Bio-plastics Market during 2014-2020.
We focus on:
- Market size and forecast, 2013-2020
- Key drivers and developments in bio-plastics
- Key Trends and Developments of bio-plastics products in applications such as bottle, other packaging, food-services, agriculture/horticulture, consumer products, automotive and others
- Key Drivers and developments in particular regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW
- Government policies and initiatives for bio-plastics market in all four regions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Bio-plastics Market - Executive Summary
2. Global Bio-plastics Market - Assumptions & Acronyms
3. Global Bio-plastics Market - Research Methodology
4. Global Bio-plastics Market - Overview
5. Global Bio-plastics Market - Taxonomy
6. Global Bio-plastics Market - Parent Market Indicator
7. Global Bio-plastics Production Capacity by Region
8. Global Bio-plastics Market Overview
9. Global Bio-plastics Market Dynamics
10. Global Bio-plastics Market
11. Global Bio-plastics Market by Region
12. Global Bio-plastics Market by Material Type
13. Global Bio-plastics Market by Application
14. Global Bio-plastics Market - Competitive Landscape
- BASF SE
- DSM NV
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Evonik Industries
- NatureWorks LLC
- RTP Company and NaturePlast
- Techno polymer Co. Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9k724/bioplastics