DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vcn7s/it_software_and) has announced the addition of the "IT Software and Services Market: Russian Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
The market is expected to register a strong growth of 7.2% in its CAGR during the projected period to reach US$ 8,628.2 million by 2020.
Both the IT software and services segments made considerable contribution to the overall growth of Russian IT market in the European region. Increased e-government and e-banking initiatives by governments and banks are some of the prominent factors driving the demand for IT software and services in Russia. Also, introduction of new technologies for enterprise mobility and big data analytics by key players such as SAP and IBM are expected to boost the market growth, thereby increasing competitiveness in the market. The banking, communication, media and entertainment, and manufacturing sectors owe a significant contribution to the Russian IT software and services market.
In this study, we analyse the Russian IT software and services market between 2013 and 2020.
We focus on:
- Key IT trends, development and technology adoption in Russia and across all the verticals
- Market value and forecast by IT software & services, and verticals
- Relative market attractiveness by verticals and position of IT software and services providers by industry presence and product portfolio
- Russian IT software and service provider landscape and recommendations for market players
Key Topics Covered:
1. An Overview of Economy
2. An Overview of IT Market in Russia
3. Russian IT Market Value Forecast ($ Mn) and Y-o-Y Growth (%), 2013 - 2020
4. An Overview of IT Market in Russia by Verticals
5. Major IT Topics in Russia
6. Key Market Outlooks
7. Competitive Landscape
- Compulink Group
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- I-Teco inRussian
- IBM Corporation
- IBS Group
- LANIT Group
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vcn7s/it_software_and