BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IneoQuest Technologies, the global leader in business-critical video monitoring, reporting and analytics solutions for broadcasters, content owners and mobile and fixed line service providers, announced today that it will be demonstrating its comprehensive suite of globally-deployed video analytics solutions at ANGA COM from June 9-11, 2015 in Cologne, Germany. These solutions provide the foundation for video Customer Experience Management (vCEM) systems.
IneoQuest’s solutions begin by measuring, monitoring, and aggregating video delivery performance and audience behavior in real time from multiple points across an ever-evolving array of distribution and delivery networks. Unrivaled analysis capabilities are then unlocked through a marriage of this performance intelligence and detailed viewer behavioral data, allowing IneoQuest to provide the deepest, most comprehensive understanding of video performance and correlated audience response in the industry.
“Increasing competition for a finite universe of viewers has made the quality of the viewer experience a critical currency in the rapidly expanding multiscreen video market,” said Kurt Michel, VP of Marketing at IneoQuest. “The ability to accurately monitor and report on delivered video quality and audience response in real time down to the device level is critical to managing the delivery infrastructure and the overall customer experience. We look forward to showing video business leaders at ANGA COM how IneoQuest’s industry-leading video analytics tools can help them build the customer loyalty and relationships that are critical for business growth.”
At ANGA COM, IneoQuest (IQ) will demonstrate the keys to unlocking the power of real-time, network-agnostic video analytics.
Demonstrations at the show will include:
IQ’s Digital Video Analytics (DVA) platform: Release 4.0 Innovations
- Market-leading 1RU Capacity and Scalability to 5Gbps/600 HD programs
- Industry’s first support for network-embedded HEVC/4K Decode and Quality Verification
- Improved QoE MOS measurement that goes beyond “reference” techniques
- Deep Analysis Support: automated from trigger to stream capture/compress/store
- Advertising Compliance Verification
- Closed Caption Compliance Monitoring and Automated Reporting
IQ’s Audience Measurement Platform (AMP): Advantages for Multiscreen/OTT
- Unprecedented real-time visibility into playback quality and resulting audience behaviors made possible with the Endpoint Analytics SDK
- Aggregation and correlation of the operational and behavioral metrics from these SDK-enabled mobile client players
- Active in-network stream monitoring with remote relay playback
- Intra-CDN QoE monitoring
- Simple, Comprehensive UI with deep-drill capabilities across disparate delivery networks
Visitors are encouraged to visit IneoQuest’s booth (10.2 / H18) to meet with IQ’s video quality experts.
About IneoQuest Technologies
With over 700 customers around the world, IneoQuest is the global leader in video monitoring, reporting and analytic solutions. IneoQuest’s solutions provide end-to-end visibility and analytics capabilities for video providers, owners and operators into every viewer and the quality of their experience across all channels. IneoQuest is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. For more information, visit www.ineoquest.com.