NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IDG Communications today announced the launch of ABM360, a powerful suite of account-based marketing solutions. ABM360 combines IDG’s industry-leading knowledge of the BtoB technology buying cycle with IDG’s 1st party intent data, account-based media, demand generation and marketing services to enable marketers to identify purchasing intent at the company and decision maker level.
Technology marketers continue to be challenged by delivering the right message, at the right time, to the right buyer. ABM360 is the only truly global account-based marketing solution that leverages digital display, demand generation, and data solutions to help marketers identify purchasing intent.
“Mediacom has already come to rely upon IDG's ABM solutions as an integral part of our clients’ campaigns,” said LaShena Huddleston, Media Director, Mediacom. “We’ve run dozens of campaigns using these tools, and they have proven to deliver a winning combination of innovation and most importantly, results.”
ABM360 reflects IDG’s core capabilities across all facets of technology marketing. By combining IDG’s 1st party personal and contextual data with its demand generation, media, and creative services, ABM360 gives marketers unprecedented global access to the companies and decision makers that matter most.
“IDG’s focus on delivering results has been a game-changer for HP Fortify,” said Majken Pullin, Americas Security Campaign Manager at Hewlett-Packard. “Our use of IDG Sonar, a component of ABM360, shows us that IDG understands the technology industry and buyer intent better than anyone."
The comprehensive solutions in the ABM360 suite include:
- Target Account Media – A media targeting solution that helps reach account lists at scale to drive awareness and interest
- High Intent Media – A solution that applies intelligence to surround high intent accounts with targeted media
- Creative Personalization – A creative solution that drives better engagement through the use of media that dynamically personalizes based on company data
- Target Account Lead Generation – A lead generation solution that helps marketers focus on only the accounts with the greatest potential for their business
- IDG Sonar™– A data-enhanced demand generation program which provides actionable sales intelligence at the company and individual decision-maker levels. Sonar intelligence derives intent from IDG’s 1st party data combined with 3rd party data and validates that intent with a BANT-style qualification
- Deep Media Nurturing – A content marketing program that uses highly-targeted, personalized media to nurture individuals through the purchasing cycle
“IDG knows the technology purchase process better than anyone,” said Michael Friedenberg, CEO, IDG Communications. “This expertise led us to create a suite of ABM products that specifically helps technology marketers identify company purchasing behavior and the people driving these decisions. IDG is the only company to leverage digital display, data and demand generation on a global basis to unlock revenue for marketers and deliver real ROI.”
In the coming months, IDG will be layering new products into the ABM360 suite that leverage predictive analytics and additional advanced data segments.
About IDG Communications
International Data Group (IDG) is the world's leading technology media, events and research company reaching 280 million technology buyers in 97 countries.
IDG Communications, a subsidiary of IDG, is the largest global technology media, data and services company delivering personalized and contextual-based experiences for the most powerful technology buyers. IDG’s media network features 460 websites, 200 mobile sites and apps, 179 print titles and more than 700 globally branded technology and entertainment conferences and events. Our global media brands include ChannelWorld®, CIO®, Computerworld®, GamePro®, InfoWorld®, Macworld®, Network World®, PCWorld®, TechHive® and Techworld®.
One of the largest demand-generation companies in the media industry, IDG Communications works with approximately 2,700 direct advertisers and more than 7,000 programmatic buyers. IDG also operates a global network and advertising exchange with 130 million unique visitors worldwide. Through our proprietary first- party data platform, we capture thousands of data points on technology buyers, enabling advertisers to connect with tech decision makers on an unprecedented scale.