DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wk95lm/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Carbon Black Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The market for carbon black in the US is projected to register a CAGR of 4.5% through 2020
Expansion of manufacturing facilities in the US is a key factor propelling growth in the US carbon black market. In addition to strong demand from downstream sector, recovery of automobile industry coupled with growing application of carbon black in specialized products is expected to drive carbon black demand in the US over the next five years. Rising investments in tire manufacturing to address the growing demand from automobile sector in North America is expected to further boost the US carbon black market in the coming years. The domestic market is highly competitive and is dominated by Cabot Corporation, Sid Richardson Carbon and Energy Co., Birla Carbon, Orion Engineered Carbons and Continental Carbon Company.
Carbon black is a pure elemental form of carbon manufactured through incomplete combustion of heavy hydrocarbons. Tire manufacturing facilities constitute the largest end user industry for carbon black, which is used in tire production as a reinforcing filler and pigment. Carbon black is also used to provide strength and rigidity to industrial rubber and in manufacturing belts, hoses, cables and automotive parts. Carbon black powder is further processed to produce carbon black pellets, which find application in specialty products including plastics, paints and coatings, and printing inks. Ongoing revival in the US economy is resulting in higher demand for carbon black from various manufacturing industries.
United States Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects related to Carbon Black market in the US:
- United States Carbon Black Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis (By Type - Commodity Black & Specialty Carbon Black; and By End-Use Application)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Inclination towards Use of Recycled Tires
- Changing Production Landscape
- Rising Use of Carbon Black in Manufacturing Synthetic Fibers
- Growing Demand for Green Tires
- Increasing Competition from Carbon Nano Tubes
- Cabot Corporation
- Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co.
- Orion Engineered Carbons
- Columbian Chemicals Co.
- Continental Carbon Company, Inc.
- Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Phillips Carbon Black Ltd
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Inc., Ltd.
- Omsk Carbon Group OOO
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wk95lm/united_states