AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Abila, the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits and associations, today announced MIP Advance™. MIP Advance extends the gold standard, award-winning true fund accounting MIP family of products to the cloud with an intuitive interface. Clean, accessible reporting, analytics, and customizable dashboards allow nonprofit organizations to promote financial stability and handle increasing financial complexity and growth with ease.
“From the pioneers of true fund accounting for nonprofits, Abila MIP Advance delivers more than three decades of expertise, experience, and success to the cloud,” said Krista Endsley, CEO of Abila. “For nonprofit organizations, true fund accounting is the only real option to ensure the integrity of their systems and the financial accountability boards and constituents expect. As nonprofits, associations, and municipalities grow, the nature and complexity of their accounting changes. They need a true fund accounting solution that will provide the necessary flexibility to properly manage their resources and mission. Abila MIP Advance is taking nonprofit financial management to new levels.”
True fund accounting™ is represented by a multi-dimensional and flexible chart of accounts that provide organizations with the detailed coding and tracking of all financial activities with unlimited segments or dimensions. Abila is the only company that offers nonprofits a true fund accounting solution built with and for nonprofit financial professionals to serve their unique needs.
MIP Advance™ Delivers True Fund Accounting™ to the Cloud
- True Fund Accounting: Purpose-built for nonprofits with a deep, rich history, MIP Fund Accounting is the gold standard for accounting in the nonprofit sector helping organizations breeze through audit processes.
- Analysis and Reporting: Robust analytics tools and role-based dashboards help organizations harness important data and find, report, and track data that is most important to the right audience.
- Drive Mission: With true fund accounting, leaders can focus on leading and managing the organizations versus accessing cobbled-together data and workarounds to stay compliant or within controls.
- Cloud-Based, Agile Development: Ongoing product development and upgrades mean no disruption to accounting efforts. Access data anytime, anywhere on any device.
- APIs for Secure Integration: With secure, open APIs, organizations can bypass integration headaches and focus on growing their organization by integrating with other key applications that meet their needs. With MIP Advance, organizations can have industry-leading integration with Abila Elevate, Abila Fundraising 50, and Abila Fundraising Online, as well as other fundraising offerings that believe in the power of open integration.
- Comprehensive Partner Ecosystem: A growing network of product and consulting partners gives organizations access to best-in-breed add-on applications and some of the nation’s best accounting consultants through Abila’s Online Partner Marketplace.
World-class, cloud-based security and hosting with Rackspace®
Ensuring integrity of data is a number one priority for Abila when it comes to the cloud. Abila works closely with managed cloud company, Rackspace, meaning all cloud implementations of MIP are hosted in world-class facilities with robust security features.
“We take security very seriously,” said John Engates, CTO of Rackspace. “We host many financial institutions through our managed cloud and have implemented robust security features to help our customers mitigate security risks. This provides Abila’s customers using MIP Advance with a higher degree of confidence when it comes to the security of the underlying data center and infrastructure.”
To learn more about MIP Advance, visit: www.abila.com/MIPAdvance.
- Product overview video
Abila is the leading provider of software and services to nonprofits, associations, and governmental entities that help them improve decision making, execute with greater precision, increase engagement, and generate more revenue. With Abila solutions, association and nonprofit professionals can use data and personal insight to make better financial and strategic decisions, enhance member and donor engagement and value, operate more efficiently and effectively, and increase revenue to better activate their mission. Abila combines decades of industry insight with technology know-how to serve more than 8,000 customers across North America. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.