DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lx7lkf/india_organic) has announced the addition of the "India Organic Food and Beverages Outlook to 2019 - Growing Potential of Online Retailers to Steer Growth" report to their offering.
The report titled India Organic Food and Beverages Outlook to 2019 - Growing Potential of Online Retailers to Steer Growth which provides a comprehensive analysis of organic products in India and covers various aspects such as market size of India organic food and beverages market, segmentation on the basis of domestic and exports market, different types of products such as tea, pulse, wheat, oil and others. Additionally, the market is segmented on the basis of major cities consuming organic products and major distribution channels along with online market of organic food and beverage products. The report also covers the market shares of major organic food and beverage producers and e-commerce stores in India.
Organic farming is a form of agriculture which relies on natural inputs in order to sustain the health of soil, ecosystem and living creatures. The organic food and beverages market in India has grown at a stupendous rate in the last decade. The growth has been majorly facilitated by farmer's efforts, NGOs support, government interventions and market forces.
The domestic market has evolved over the years with metropolitan cities such as Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune and Bangalore driving the growth in the domestic market. However, high price of organic food and beverage continues to deter consumers from purchasing organic products, as India is a price sensitive country.
The market for organic food and beverages in India is changing at a brisk rate. Rising health awareness and increasing personal disposable income are the major growth drivers of the industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Organic Food and Beverages Industry Introduction
2. Value Chain of Organic Food and Beverages Industry in India
3. India Organic Food and Beverages Market Size, FY'2009-FY'2014
4. India Organic Food and Beverages Market Segmentation
5. India Organic Agricultural Land Development
6. Export Market of Organic Products in India
7. Customer Profile in Organic Food and Beverages Industry in India
8. Trends and Developments in Organic Food and Beverages Industry in India
9. Issues and Challenges in Organic Food and Beverages Industry in India
10. SWOT Analysis of Organic Food and Beverages Industry in India
11. Porter's Analysis in Organic Food and Beverages Industry in India
12. Role of Government in Organic Food and Beverages Industry in India
13. Industry Associations of Organic Products in India
14. Market Share of Major Players in Organic Food and Beverages Market in India
15. Company Profiles of Major Players in Organic Food and Beverages Industry
16. Competitive Landscape of Other Major Players in India Organic Food and Beverage Market
17. India Organic Food and Beverages Industry Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2015-FY'2019
18. India Online Organic Food and Beverages Market Introduction
19. Macroeconomic Factors in India Organic Food and Beverages Market
- Organic India
- Conscious Foods
- Morarka Organic
- Sresta Natural Bio Products
- Fab India
- Big Basket
- Down to Earth
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lx7lkf/india_organic