WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NetCracker Technology announced today the launch of its latest product suite, NetCracker 10, which combines capabilities in virtualization, cloud-based delivery of applications, embedded analytics and biometrics onto a single, unified platform. With these capabilities, NetCracker 10 fundamentally redefines the economics of network deployment and management, IT operations, customer experience and service creation and delivery.
Using its revolutionary single-platform approach across network, service and customer domains, NetCracker 10 enables communications service providers to migrate seamlessly from existing environments to the next generation of virtualized networks and IT infrastructure.
The capabilities incorporated in the NetCracker 10 suite have demonstrated numerous financial and operational improvements including: up to 40 percent reduction in total cost of ownership; more than 30 percent increase in infrastructure utilization; up to 30 percent increase in net promoter score.*
NetCracker 10 product highlights include:
- Single platform across physical and virtual network and IT infrastructure: NetCracker 10’s single-platform approach enables service providers to address all infrastructure changes and all resource allocation requests in a distributed environment consisting of multiple data centers and points of presence.
- End-to-end service and network orchestration: The NetCracker 10 orchestration solution combines deep-rooted networking and IT expertise and supports large-scale, unique system integration capabilities, enabling providers to deliver personalized services faster and apply an agile DevOps approach to service modeling.
- Embedded analytics across network, service and customer layers: NetCracker 10’s big data analytics component helps increase network planning accuracy by up to 40 percent, increase effectiveness of personalized campaigns by 30 percent and reduce churn by up to 15 percent.*
- Smart location of virtual infrastructure: NetCracker 10 allows service providers to use embedded intelligence and analytics in order to optimize the deployment of virtual functions over servers distributed across the whole network. This reduces unnecessary traffic hops and re-routing and delivers better user experience through proactive network intelligence. It also accurately models projected service demand, optimizes capacity for trending events and aligns demographic requirements with application performance.
- Biometrics-enabled customer experience management: NetCracker 10 focuses on humanizing the customer experience. Beyond the traditional data sources, such as network, service and device, NetCracker’s solution leverages unstructured data from social networks as well as various dimensions of biometric data, including facial recognition, fingerprinting, voice measurement and more, to provide the most comprehensive CEM solution in the communications industry.
- Cloud platform for hosted applications: NetCracker 10’s cloud platform empowers service providers with the ability to build a flexible, open ecosystem that can support innovative business models and a variety of partnerships.
- Virtualized functions, management and infrastructure: New to NetCracker 10 is a proven, field-deployable suite of virtual network functions, management and infrastructure solutions combining leading innovation from NetCracker and its parent company, NEC. With these solutions, operators can build and deploy virtualized networks in an open ecosystem, leveraging technologies from NEC, NetCracker and a wide range of third-party partners.
“Extreme competition in the communications marketplace has forced operators to deliver and differentiate their offerings with superior customer experience. Advanced analytics and biometrics-driven CEM solutions will help operators humanize their customer experience initiatives and deliver expected levels of customer experience,” said Sheryl Kingstone, Research Director at 451 Research. “NetCracker 10’s CEM solution, which seamlessly brings together advanced analytics, big data and biometrics, will help operators transform their customer experience programs.”
“As service providers make the transition from network virtualization trials to commercial deployments, they require vendors to demonstrate the business value of a wide range of solutions, including network and service orchestration, control and infrastructure, and how physical and virtual networks will coexist,” said Dana Cooperson, Research Director at Analysys Mason. “NetCracker 10 is an example of a flexible, comprehensive, pre-integrated platform from which communications service providers can design, deliver and monetize classic and new digital economy services in a hybrid environment.”
“We are thrilled to announce NetCracker 10, the next generation of our highly sophisticated end-to-end product suite, which redefines some of the fundamental economics around network and IT, operations, deployment, customer retention and service creation,” said Sanjay Mewada, Vice President of Strategy at NetCracker. “As service providers prepare for the inevitable shift from physical to hybrid to virtualized infrastructure and offerings, NetCracker 10 lays the foundation for a risk-free and seamless migration, ushering in the next wave of innovation.”
For more information about NetCracker 10, please contact Juliet Shavit of SmartMark Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*According to NetCracker’s internal benchmarking
About NetCracker Technology
NetCracker Technology, a subsidiary of NEC Corporation, is the proven partner for communications service providers and cable operators offering comprehensive, end-to-end solutions and delivery capabilities to optimize their enterprise. With its global reach, leading-edge technology, and unbroken track record of successful implementations, NetCracker helps eliminate operational and business silos and delivers real-time experience in an on-demand world. For more information, please visit www.NetCracker.com.
NetCracker is a registered trademark of NetCracker Technology Corp. All other company or product names mentioned in this press release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.
Based on its Mid-term Management Plan 2015, the NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2015 NEC Corporation.