DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl5j27/whats_hot_in_ict) has announced the addition of the "What's Hot in ICT 2015" report to their offering.
Based on a survey of 1,028 key customers conducted across Europe in the 4th quarter of 2014, this market insight highlights the hot topics for growth identified in the Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) sector for 2015. Data and opinions of key stakeholders, combined with analysis and commentary from the industry experts, have been used to present market highlights, hot growth topics, global hot spots, areas of market convergence, and predictions for the year ahead.
Regional outlook is marginally more optimistic in APAC than North America and the Middle East, North America, and South Asia (MENASA). Clients have lower expectations of growth in Europe, Israel, and Africa (EIA).
Participants across other industries such as automotive, aerospace and defence, healthcare, and energy recognise the importance of ICT to future developments.
Digital identification is the area in which companies have the most confident outlook, with its potential to enable many other services and innovations.
Concerns are rising about factors inhibiting the growth of Big Data services and technology.
Companies are primarily focusing on the Western Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific (APAC) markets.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Survey Coverage
- Industry and Function
- Industry by Region
3. What's Hot in ICT 2015?
- Key Perspectives on Growth in ICT in 2015
- Convergence with Other Industries
- Vertical Industries - Enabling Opportunities
4. Hot Topics by Research Coverage Area
- Research Coverage Areas
- Big Data and Analytics (BDA)
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile and Wireless Services
- IT Services and Applications
- Communications Services
- Information and Network Security
- Unified Communications/Enterprise Communications
- Digital Identification
- Digital Media - Enterprise Solutions
- Digital Media - Media & Entertainment Solutions
- Customer Contact
- Four Big Predictions for 2015
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vl5j27/whats_hot_in_ict