DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z57k6r/water_heating) has announced the addition of the "Water Heating Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis " report to their offering.
The report represents an informed and up-to-date detailed review of the domestic and non-domestic water heating market, and offers excellent value for money. It reviews developments within the industry, with emphasis on both qualitative and quantitative market assessment. Recent trends, key influencing factors and forecasts of future developments are assessed in detail.
Key areas covered:
- UK water heating market- market size, sector mix, growth forecasts to 2019.
- Key trends and market influences - legislative changes, product trends, housing and economic factors.
- Sector reviews - market size, trends and forecasts, leading manufacturers and key distribution channels by product sector.
- Hot water storage systems - unvented cylinders, vented cylinders, thermal stores, gas-fired water heaters, renewables cylinders, small cylinders.
- Instantaneous water heaters - multi-point, single point.
- Boiling water heaters and taps - heater units, taps.
Key areas of insight include:
- Impact of renewable technologies on domestic and non-domestic water heating systems.
- Impact of changing legislation regarding the efficiency and environmental impact of water heating - Energy Related Products Directive ErP 2015, Part L, new Housing Standards.
- Development of mains pressurised systems, with increasing demand for high flow rates, performance showering and trend towards multi-bathroom properties.
- Impact of volatile fuel prices with consumers and businesses looking for alternative methods of hot water heating.
- Roll out of smart metering from 2015, with the increased focus on energy efficient water heating products.
- Influence of initiatives such as the Green Deal and the ECO scheme, also the impact of the Carbon Reduction Committment (CRC) energy efficiency scheme.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary And Future Prospects
3. Housing And Economic Influences
4. UK Overall Market For Water Heating
5. Hot Water Storage Systems
6. Instantaneous Water Heaters
7. Boiling Water Heaters And Taps
- ACR Heat Products
- AJ Wells and Sons
- Babcock Wanson UK
- BDR Thermea
- Be Modern
- Burley Appliances
- Consort Equipment Products
- Heat Electric
- Honeywell Control Systems
- Horstmann Controls
- Hyco Manufacturing
- Ideal Stelrad Group
- Johnson Controls
- Prem-i-air Appliances
- Rettig Group
- Roberts-Gordon Europe
- Sunvic Controls
- TFC Group
- Thermoscreens Johnson & Starley
- Unidare. Valor
- Wellman Thermal Systems
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z57k6r/water_heating