MADISON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Esker, a worldwide leader in document process automation solutions and pioneer in cloud computing, today announced its participation as a diamond-level exhibitor at the 2015 SAPPHIRE® NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, being held May 5-7 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Put Paper Out of Business
Presenting in booth #378, Esker will highlight how its solutions can help organizations of all sizes enhance their existing SAP® solutions by eliminating manual processes, reducing IT complexity and making business communications more collaborative. Attendees will be able to spot Esker’s booth by its modern teal, red and white color scheme and “Put Paper Out of Business” messaging.
Esker’s document process automation solutions include:
- Order Processing automation
- Paper-free Accounts Payable invoice processing
- Automated Accounts Receivable invoice delivery and collections management
- Electronic Purchasing
- Mail Services and Cloud Faxing
“Despite being well into the 21st century, there are still many organizations that have manual ‘gaps’ in their order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes,” said Steve Smith, Chief Operating Officer at Esker. “Esker’s goal at SAPPHIRE NOW is to help professionals understand the added value to be gained in SAP solution-based environments. Intelligent automation solutions not only make document processing faster and more cost-effective; they bring the all-important element of collaboration into every phase of communication — and all without adding complexity to existing applications.”
Visitors to Esker’s booth will receive more information on Esker solutions and can pick up a pair of the ever-popular blinking sunglasses.
Throughout the SAPPHIRE NOW conference, Esker professionals will be offering a variety of live demonstrations for attendees to discover more about the benefits of document process automation.
- In-booth demos: Esker’s designated space (booth #378) features an in-booth theater where an assortment of demos will be held throughout the conference on topics that include: accounts payable, accounts receivable, order processing and cloud fax services.
- Microforum session: On Tuesday, May 5, at the Platform & Technology Microforum 3 from noon to 12:45 p.m., Esker will host an educational microforum session titled: The Competitive Advantages of Automating Fax, Email & EDI Orders in SAP Software. This presentation explores how order processing automation can help businesses achieve order management excellence without complicating their SAP solution infrastructure.
SAPPHIRE NOW and the ASUG Annual Conference are the world’s premier business technology event and largest SAP customer-run conference, offering attendees the opportunity to learn and network with customers, SAP executives, partners and experts across the entire SAP ecosystem.
Esker is a worldwide leader in document process automation solutions. Addressing all types of business processes, from accounts payable and accounts receivable to order processing and purchasing, Esker cloud computing solutions enable companies to automate the reception, processing and sending of any business document with one platform. Esker helps over 80,000 companies around the world to reduce the use of paper and eliminate manual processes while improving their productivity, efficiency and environmental impact.
With 46.1 million euros in sales revenue in 2014, Esker operates in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific with global headquarters in Lyon, France, and U.S. headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. Esker is listed on the NYSE Alternext in Paris (Code ISIN FR0000035818). For more information, visit www.esker.com. Follow Esker on Twitter at twitter.com/eskerinc and join the conversation on the Esker blog at blog.esker.com.
SAP, SAPPHIRE and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.