STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Net sales for the first quarter amounted to SEK 3,251 million (2,695).
· Organic growth was 5 per cent (4). In addition, sales for the quarter were positively affected by currency gains and the acquisition of Rixonway.
· Operating profit amounted to SEK 211 million (156), corresponding to an operating margin of 6.5 per cent (5.8).
· Currency gains of approximately SEK 25 million (0) affected the Group’s operating profit, of which SEK 20 million (5) comprised translation effects and SEK 5 million (neg: 5) transaction effects.
· Profit after tax amounted to SEK 153 million (47), corresponding to earnings per share of SEK 0.91 (0.28).
· Operating cash flow amounted to SEK 34 million (132).
* Comparative figures for 2014 were restated excluding Hygena, see page 6.
Nobia Group summary
|Net sales, SEK m||2,695||3,251||21||11,411||11,967||5|
|Gross margin, %||40.1||40.0||–||41.0||40.9||–|
|Operating margin before depreciation and impairment, %||9.2||9.2||–||11.3||11.2||–|
|Operating profit (EBIT), SEK m||156||211||35||975||1,030||6|
|Operating margin, %||5.8||6.5||–||8.5||8.6||–|
|Profit after financial items, SEK m||132||195||48||899||962||7|
|Profit/loss after tax including items affecting comparability, SEK m||47||153||–||-27||79||–|
|Earnings/loss per share excluding items affecting comparability, after dilution, SEK||0.28||0.91||–||3.20||3.82||19|
|Earnings/loss per share including items affecting comparability, after dilution, SEK||0.28||0.91||–||-0.17||0.46||–|
|Operating cash flow, SEK m||132||34||-74||779||681||-13|
All figures, except for net sales, profit after tax and operating cash flow, were adjusted for items affecting comparability. Additional information about items affecting comparability is provided on pages 6 and 9.
Comments from the CEO
“Nobia’s (STO:NOBI) organic sales growth was 5 per cent for the first quarter. Net sales also increased as a result of favourable currency effects and the acquisition of Rixonway. Our two largest regions, Nordic and the UK, reported both healthy organic growth and improved profitability. Operating profit rose 35 per cent year-on-year. New websites are being launched for our brands this spring, and new, innovative kitchen solutions are being marketed in our stores. In 2015, we will open new stores and we are continuing to work on co-ordinating sourcing, optimising production and harmonising our commercial activities in our three regions,” says Morten Falkenberg, President and CEO.
For further information
Please contact any of the following on +46 (0)8 440 16 00 or
+46 (0)705 95 51 00:
- Morten Falkenberg, President and CEO
- Mikael Norman, CFO
- Lena Schattauer, Head of Communication and Investor Relations
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com