STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Electrolux (STO:ELUXA) (STO:ELUXB):
Highlights of the first quarter of 2015
· Net sales increased to SEK 29,087m (25,629).
· The sales increase is a result of strong positive currency translation.
· Sales increased by 13.5%, of which -0.5% was organic sales, 0.1% acquisitions and 13.9% currencies.
· Strong improvement in operating income for Major Appliances EMEA.
· As previously communicated, earnings for Major Appliances North America continued to be impacted by transition of the product range to new energy requirements and ramp up of a new production facility.
· Solid development for Professional Products.
· Operating income amounted to SEK 516m (731), corresponding to a margin of 1.8% (2.9).
· Income for the period was SEK 339m (431), and earnings per share was SEK 1.18 (1.50).
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, April 24. The conference will be chaired by Keith McLoughlin, President and CEO of Electrolux. Mr. McLoughlin will be accompanied by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 203 364 5374
Participants in US should call +1 855 753 2230
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
Electrolux discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on April 24, 2015
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and 60,000 employees. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com