DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6cgd2/the_global) has announced the addition of the "The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2015-2025" report to their offering.
This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- The global military simulation and virtual training market is expected to be worth US$10.4 billion in 2015, and is expected increase to US$15.8 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 4.20% during the forecast period.
- The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America followed by Asia- Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender, with a cumulative expenditure of US$48.9 billion over the next decade.
- In terms of segments, flight simulators are expected to account for 60% of the global military simulation market, followed by maritime, and combat simulators, occupying 20% each.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market Size and Drivers
4 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
5 SWOT Analysis of the Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market
6 Country Analysis - Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market
7 Major Military Simulation and Virtual Training Programs
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Fidelity Technologies Corporation
- Kratos Defense and Security Solutions Inc
- L-3 Link
- Lockheed Martin
- Meggitt Training Systems
- Rockwell Collins
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Teledyne Brown Engineering
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6cgd2/the_global