DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gp3rm/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Libyan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Libyan defense industry market trends for the coming five years.
The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period.
Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
A deep qualitative analysis of the Libyan defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
- Over the historic period, the Libyan defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 13.75%, increasing from US$2.5 billion in 2011 to US$4.1 billion in 2015
- The Libyan military expenditure, valued at US$4.1 billion in 2015, is expected to increase to US$6.2 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 8.11% over the forecast period
- The Libyan military expenditure will be driven by the efforts to rebuild the armed forces along with the acquisition of advanced defense system to replace ageing military equipment
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure Transport Aircraft, Training and Logistics Support, Transport Helicopters, and Fighters and Multi-role Aircraft
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
- KBP Instrument Design Bureau
- Lockheed Martin
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4gp3rm/future_of_the