DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwlkvb/china_activated) has announced the addition of the "China Activated Carbon Industry Report, 2014-2017" report to their offering.
Over the recent years, the global activated carbon consumption has kept growing with an AAGR of 5.5% or so, approximating 1.437 million tons in 2014. With the rising demand from the global industrial environmental protection, home/automotive environmental protection, water purification and other fields, the world's demand for activated carbon is expected to hit 1.733 million tons in 2017.
The global capacity of activated carbon is mainly concentrated in the United States, Japan, France and a few other developed countries as well as some developing countries like China and the Philippines which abound in raw materials. The United States, Japan and France devote themselves to producing medium and high-end activated carbon products, while China manufactures low- and medium-end products with inferior quality and low added value.
However, China is the world's largest producer of activated carbon in terms of capacity, accounting for 43.2% of the global capacity. China's activated carbon output was about 588,800 tons in 2014. As China's environmental awareness gets enhanced and environmental protection policies tightened, China's demand for activated carbon will present a CAGR of up to 6% in the next 3-5 years, higher than the global level.
China is also a major exporter of activated carbon. However, Chinese activated carbon with a focus on low-end products suffers anti-dumping investigations of some countries, thereby affecting the export in near future. In 2014, China exported 53,960 tons of wooden activated carbon and 191,550 tons of other types of activated carbon.
The leading Chinese producers of wooden activated carbon are represented by Fujian Yuanli Active Carbon, Fujian Xinsen Carbon, Zhixing Activated Carbon, Zhuxi Activated Carbon, etc.. Fujian Yuanli Active Carbon, a leader of the industry, sold 53,500 tons of activated carbon in 2014, up 11.2% year on year.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Activated Carbon Industry
2. Development of Global Activated Carbon Industry
3. Development of China Activated Carbon Industry
4. Leading Activated Carbon Companies Worldwide
5. Leading Wooden Activated Carbon Enterprises in China
6. Major Coaly Activated Carbon Enterprises in China
- Cabot Norit
- Chifeng Zhongsen Zhongtian Chemical Industry
- Datong Coal Jinding Activated Carbon
- Datong Locomotive Coal
- Datong Municipal Yunguang Activated Carbon
- Fujian Xinsen Carbon
- Fujian Yuanli Active Carbon
- Fujian Zhixing Activated Carbon
- Golden Lake Carbon
- Guizhou Qianmin Activated Carbon
- Hangzhou Hengxing Activated Carbon
- Huairen Huanyu Purification Materials
- Inner Mongolia Taixi Coal
- Jiangsu Zhuxi Activated Carbon
- Ningxia Guanghua Cherishmet Activated Carbon
- Ningxia Huahui Activated Carbon
- Osaka Gas Chemicals Group
- Quzhou Yunhe Carbon
- Shanghai Xingchang Activated Carbon
- Shanxi Huaqing Activated Carbon
- Shanxi Xinhua Chemical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwlkvb/china_activated