DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9fw8x/the_world_market) has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Dialysis Equipment and Services (United States, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, India, China, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Russia and Other Nations)" report to their offering.
The dialysis industry enjoys a unique place in the healthcare sector with a comparatively small patient base but large revenue base for needed services. The industry encompasses the medical device industry (dialysis products and supplies segment) and the healthcare services industry (dialysis services segment).
The stable customer base also explains how the dialysis industry is noncyclical in nature and is only minimally affected by the vagaries of economic downturns. This report looks at both the equipment and service aspects of the dialysis industry. The industry enjoys a unique place in the healthcare sector.
The industry encompasses two very lucrative segments -- the medical device industry (dialysis products and supplies segment) and the healthcare services industry (dialysis services segment).
The report includes:
- Key Data and Analysis in this report includes:
- Detailed Forecasts to 2017
- In-Depth Profiles of the Competitive Companies in Dialysis Treatment, Equipment and Supplies.
- Scores of Figures and Tables featuring useful data, demographic and market trends that can be used to supplement internal memos or presentation.
- Detailed World Dialysis Market Review including specific reviews of the dialysis service, equipment and supplies market in the United States, Japan, UK, Italy, India, China and Australia and Canada.
- Market Share of Major Care and Equipment Providers.
- The Changing Regulatory Environment.
- Detailed Patient Demographics Current Data, Forecasts and Trends.
Issues and trends explored in this study include:
- Innovation Pathway at FDA
- Prismaflex System Software
- Wearable Artificial Kidney
- Implantable Artificial Kidney
- Prevalence of Diabetes in Developing Regions
- Insurance and Reimbursement Issues
- Access to Care for Native Populations
- Kidney Transplantation
- Product Development and Innovation
- Consolidation and Joint Ventures in the Industry
- Home Dialysis
- Heat Disinfection for Water Quality
- Dialysis Treatment Comfort
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q9fw8x/the_world_market