DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq8xxd/switzerland) has announced the addition of the "Switzerland Wealth Report 2015" report to their offering.
The Switzerland Wealth Report 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data that is created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in our database.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, this research is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2018, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
It also provides detailed information on HNWI volumes in each major city.
- There were approximately 309,474 HNWIs in Switzerland in 2014. These HNWIs held US$1.4 trillion in wealth. In 2014, the wealth per HNWI in the country was US$4.5 million.
- In 2014, Swiss HNWI numbers rose by 4.2%, following the 2013 increase of 4.8%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Swiss HNWIs is forecast to grow by 25.3% to reach 407,221 in 2019. HNWI wealth is anticipated to record a significant percentage increase, growing by 39.5% to reach US$2.0 trillion by 2019.
- At the end of 2014, Swiss HNWIs held 54.0% (US$754.5 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20-30%.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Swiss HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- BanquePrivee Edmond de Rothchild SA
- Credit Suisse Private Banking
- HSBC Private Bank
- Julius Baer Gruppe AG
- Lombard Odier
- UBS Wealth Management
- Union Bancaire Privee Private Clients
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qq8xxd/switzerland