LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KNOWLEDGE15 – ServiceNow (NYSE:NOW), the enterprise cloud company, today launched the ServiceNow Store for both paid and free applications and integrations developed on the ServiceNow platform. At launch, there are more than 80 certified applications and integrations available for any ServiceNow customer to download and begin using immediately.
Today’s IT organizations face constant pressure to provide new applications to meet ever-changing business needs. They must balance the faster time-to-value from applications they can buy with the costs of developing and implementing custom apps.
For customers already using ServiceNow solutions, they can have the best of both worlds. The store will enable IT organizations be more agile, flexible and responsive to the needs of the business.
“Our customers know they can always do more with ServiceNow but don’t always have the time or skills to create their own apps,” said Pat Casey, vice president and general manager, ServiceNow Platform Business Unit. “The store will inspire customers by providing ready-to-run apps for services they might have never imagined they could automate. We hope our customers will feel like ‘kids in a candy store’.”
The store features value-added business applications created by technology partners, solution providers, systems integrators and service providers. Long-time ServiceNow partners Cloud Sherpas, Fruition Partners and others have developed some of the initial applications including:
- Cloud Sherpas Legal Services App – Transitions legal workflows off of email to increase visibility with reporting and tracking without dramatically affecting the day-to-day end user experience. The Cloud Sherpas Legal Services App supplements ServiceNow’s Legal Service Management Solution with advanced functionality to address unique legal workflows such as research requests, document processing and resource tracking.
- Cloud Sherpas Security Incident Response App – Effectively monitors and detects security events and routes execution of proper responses. The Cloud Sherpas Security Incident Response app for ServiceNow provides a secure, private work queue for resolving incidents as well as a work stream to enable monitoring teams to parse through alert inputs (e.g. email, Twitter feeds) quickly. These efficiency gains help security teams be more effective in providing reactive support, expand proactive monitoring of security threats and report on security responsiveness for audit purposes.
- Fruition Partners LIFT Intake – Provides a single place for all an organization’s calls, emails, and self-service submissions for help to be recorded and triaged before becoming incidents, requests or cases, eliminating duplicates and allowing consistent 1-step categorization across business units such as IT, HR, facilities and legal. For the first time, customers can access LIFT Intake as a stand-alone feature, accessing a key component of the larger Fruition Partners LIFT Product Suite, enabling customers to deliver services throughout their organizations.
- Fruition Partners Telebridge IT Alert Management – Generates voice call alerts for an organization’s IT team via Twilio software, which enables phones, VoIP, and messaging to be embedded into web, desktop, and mobile software. Telebridge accepts incident assignments over the phone to improve major incident handling with ServiceNow-controlled conference bridges. Telebridge cuts long hold times for end users and automates more IT functions by replacing service desk voicemail with speech-to-ticket creation.
- MobiChord Mobility Management Solution – Empowers organizations to make mobility management a true service management function. The new mobility suite automates mobile device and wireless expense management, driving down support manpower and wireless costs. By leveraging ServiceNow, MobiChord automates interactions with mobility management teams and reduces the hands-on support time, freeing the IT team to do more proactive work. It also lets end-users manage many of their needs – all within corporate policy – through a self-service portal.
“Our customers around the globe are wanting to automate more of their enterprise services with innovative business applications on the ServiceNow platform,” said Jason Wojahn, president, ServiceNow Business Unit, Cloud Sherpas. “We are excited to launch apps on the store which meet our customers needs and amplify the value of their ServiceNow investment by providing access to an even wider variety of apps that automate how work gets done.”
“For years, our ServiceNow applications have helped Service Management professionals across the enterprise to maximize the business value of this platform, including key features like workflow automation, security, and integration," said Patrick Stonelake, co-founder and chief growth officer at Fruition Partners. "We’re excited about the Store because it makes it easier for customers to access that business value immediately by installing apps like our new LIFT Intake.”
“Adding the store to ServiceNow’s ecosystem is a catalyst to greater customer transformation and value,” said Herbert Uhl, CEO, MobiChord. “Customers have already seen the advantage of using ServiceNow to manage and deploy their IT and business services. Now they will realize exponential value by selecting from an ever growing pool of apps running on that platform.”
ServiceNow Store provides a vibrant, diverse and innovative enterprise application marketplace with a wide choice of solutions that will help customers consumerize their employees’ service experiences, automate workflows across departments, integrate IT operations and more. ServiceNow certifies all apps and integrations on the store for performance, security and compatibility on the ServiceNow platform. The app developers determine the price of apps in the store. Customers can buy the apps with credit cards and will be charged in U.S. dollars. For more information, on the process for partners to sell their apps on the store, please visit the ServiceNow Technology Partner Portal: https://tpp.servicenow.com
The ServiceNow platform is a highly configurable, extensible, and easy-to-use cloud application platform built on an enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure. Its applications leverage one user interface, one code base and one data model. By unleashing the power of service management across the enterprise on one platform, organizations can improve efficiency and lower the cost of service delivery.
Today’s news is being announced at Knowledge15, where approximately 9,000 attendees have the opportunity to attend more than 100 labs and 200 breakout sessions, specialized networking events, and an ExpoNow exhibition hall with nearly 120 sponsors. With the combination of pre-conference training, hands-on labs, and breakout sessions, the conference presents the best opportunity for ServiceNow customers and Partners to learn about the future of ServiceNow, the ecosystem and how we are empowering the service-oriented enterprise. The inaugural ServiceNow CreatorCon starts on Thursday, April 23, and is a dedicated education and certification event specifically designed for ServiceNow developers. The conference will feature a series of project-based workshops and demo led breakouts that dive deep in advanced development areas like scripting, UX design and mobile apps. CreatorCon is also an opportunity to become a ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Customers use our service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow provides service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. We deliver a ‘lights-out, light-speed’ experience through our enterprise cloud – built to manage everything as a service. To find out how, visit www.servicenow.com.
ServiceNow and the ServiceNow logo are registered trademarks of ServiceNow. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.