SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Agari, the leading provider of data-driven security solutions that detect and prevent advanced email cyberattacks, today announced the availability of the Agari Email Trust Cloud. Responding to the needs of CISOs, who are looking to advance their digital security initiatives, the launch of the Email Trust Cloud will enable them to eliminate risk and secure email from cyberthreats.
Email is the number one source of unmanaged risk in today’s enterprise and the primary vector of cyberattacks against companies and consumers. Through Agari’s work with leading companies in the technology, healthcare, financial and consumer industries, and the data intelligence gained from the Email Trust Cloud, consumers are ensured protection from cyberattacks using email as the threat vector.
Agari has been supporting leading online businesses such as JPMorgan Chase, Facebook, Groupon, Aetna and LinkedIn for the past five years in protecting their email. Now the Agari Email Trust Cloud is available immediately and is being showcased at RSA Booth #4326, in North Hall D.
"As we continue to move toward the digital workplace, there is an inherent need for CMOs, CISOs and CIOs to collaborate and ensure complete protection of their company and customer data,” said Tom Kellermann, Chief Security Officer at Trend Micro. “Most cyber intrusions begin with a spear phishing attack, thus trust in email is being undermined. This initiative is one that all companies need to adopt, otherwise your company's reputation is at risk. In 2015, brand security and cybersecurity are intertwined."
Using Customer Protect, the Email Trust Cloud protects consumers and outbound email sent from marketers. The Email Trust Cloud also includes protection for inbound email to prevent targeted social engineering attacks with Enterprise Protect. Agari is launching Customer Protect and Enterprise Protect to ensure companies have authentic online relationships and are able to create a trusted ecosystem.
Customer Protect is currently available and Enterprise Protect will be available in June 2015.
- Customer Protect enables companies to safeguard the company brand and customer communications, ensuring only legitimate emails sent by marketing, sales and services teams reach customers. In the past, there has been a disconnect between the CMO and CISO, with CMOs using email as the main touch point with consumers and the CISO focusing strictly on internal email security. Built on open standards, the Email Trust Cloud Customer Protect enables CISOs to adapt to the new digital imperative and partner with CMOs to advance the company’s digital strategy and customer experience. By controlling the primary channel for customer engagement, companies have a new competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Enterprise Protect offers a zero-tolerance solution for email security. As the workforce continually evolves to a digital landscape, CIOs are working to help their businesses be more responsive to the changing market environments and demands. With this change, email has become not only the primary channel for employee and partner communication and collaboration, but also the primary channel for cyberattacks. Email Trust Cloud Enterprise Protect authorizes all inbound emails, enabling CISOs to block cybercriminals from targeting employees through email and then launching a broader data breach. The solution protects corporate and customer data, ensuring continuous business operations and compliance in the digital age.
“CISOs have taken significant steps to secure email as a channel of employee and partner communication and collaboration. From a marketing standpoint, CMOs are quickly realizing the need to cross-collaborate to ensure customers and brands are protected,” said Patrick Peterson, founder and CEO of Agari. “The Agari Email Trust Cloud enables users to discover where forged company emails are coming from, enforce a workflow to authenticate legitimate email, and take a streamlined response when email is breached.”
RELATED LINKS AND CONVERSATIONS
- State of Email Trust
- Learn how Agari makes email safe
- Agari DMARC Overview
- Visit our resource library for the latest whitepapers, how-to guides and case studies
- Follow Agari on our blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
Agari builds disruptive, Internet-scale, data-driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyberattacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely, and is leading an ever-growing coalition of security partners to help fix email for good. The Agari cloud-based SaaS solution aggregates data from 2.5 billion mailboxes to help global brands eliminate email threats, protect customers and their personal data, and proactively guard brand reputation. Today, Agari analyzes more than 6.5 billion messages per day, identifies more than 2 million malicious URLs per month, and blocks more than 200 million malicious emails per month. Founded by the thought leaders behind Cisco’s IronPort solutions, Agari, a recipient of the JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award and recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor in Security, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners and Scale Venture Partners. Agari is headquartered in San Mateo, California. Learn more at http://www.agari.com and follow us on Twitter @AgariInc.