DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zd7n5/global_light) has announced the addition of the "Global light vehicle turbochargers market - forecasts to 2029" report to their offering.
This report offers a global review of the OE turbochargers sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Automotive OE turbochargers market size estimates
- Latest technologies and trends
- Market share data tables
- Exclusive interviews with major companies
- Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects
- Market size forecasts
Key Topics Covered:
2. PESTER analysis
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Continental AG
- IHI/IHI Charging Systems International
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Engine downsizing
- Threats to turbocharger use
- Turbocharger supplier market shares
- Superchargers - how they work and in comparison to turbochargers
- Turbochargers or superchargers?
- Technical challenges according to Honeywell and BorgWarner
- Technical developments and innovation
- Recent turbocharged model launches
- BMW - Efficient Dynamics aided by turbocharging
- Combined supercharger and turbocharger applications
- Fiat's Multi-Air technology and engine downsizing strategy
- Ford's EcoBoost
- The application of twin turbo technology in small engines
- Turbochargers on CNG and eco-fuel engines
- Turbocharging contributes to emissions reduction across the Mercedes range
- Two-stage turbocharging - the BMW six-cylinder diesel
- BMW's new 2.0 litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine
- Cadillac ATS
- New Alfa turbocharged engine
- Turbocharger on the V8 for the McLaren MP4-12C
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7zd7n5/global_light