DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7z8hm/state_of_the) has announced the addition of the "State of the Industry: Coffee Shops in the U.S. (9th Edition)" report to their offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis. This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Economy and Changing Demographics Impact Coffee Consumption
- Tea Providing More Diversity for Coffee Shops
- Greener Practices Can Increase Profits and Sales
- Coffee Shop Sales
- Product Sales Trends
- Number of Coffee Shops Rising to Meet Growing Demand
- Average Sales Per Coffee Shop
- Per Capita Consumption of Coffee and Tea
- Competition for Coffee Sales
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Coffee
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Tea
- Consumer Price Trends for Coffee and Tea
- Leading Coffee Shop Chains
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Coffee Shops
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f7z8hm/state_of_the