DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6w5w3l/mobile_app) has announced the addition of the "Mobile App Analytics: What Winning Mobile Developers Use" report to their offering.
App analytics solutions are the answer. Or, more accurately, the hundreds of answers ... since there are many, many options for mobile developers to consider. But which ones are going to deliver the kind of value that will allow you to properly engage the users you acquire, understand what they're doing, provide the value they're seeking, and enable you to monetize your app?
250 million users: To answer this question, we asked 230 app developers with 250 million currently active users how they track app data, what works best for them, and what doesn't work.
1.8 million apps: We also partnered with MixRank to get access to SDK, ratings, and download data for over 1.8 million apps on Google Play and the iOS App Store.
What we've learned:
- Google Analytics is essentially a monopoly on Google Play ... but it's the primary analytics solution for only 30% of developers
- Flurry owns iOS ... but has its own challenges
- Most developers use more than one analytics solution ... and the more successful they are, the more try that is
- Some solutions are studs on one platform, and duds on another
- Twitter is deep; Facebook is broad
- At a certain scale, some developers prefer to roll their own
- Some of the very best solutions are provided by the smallest competitors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Big Picture: Market Share Vs. Market Leaders
4. The Contenders: 8 Mighty Mites
5. Quantitative Ranking: The Top 15 Analytics Solutions
6. Qualitative Ranking: The Top 10 Analytics Solutions
7. Conclusion: Recommended Solutions
8. Appendix: Additional Developer Insights
9. Appendix: Analytics Solutions Top Apps Use
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6w5w3l/mobile_app