DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jw848s/reinsurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Reinsurance in Italy, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'Reinsurance in the Italy, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Italian reinsurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Italian reinsurance segment is led by foreign reinsurers.
- The gross written premium accepted by the Italian reinsurance segment increased at a CAGR of 7.4%.
- Facultative reinsurance accounted for 83.0% of the total reinsurance premium accepted in 2013.
- Overall insurance industry growth to support reinsurance demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 Italian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
6 Key Industry Drivers
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Münchener Rück Italia
- RGA Re Italy
- Hannover Re Services Italy Srl
- Swiss Re Italia SpA
- Scor Italia Riassicurazioni SpA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jw848s/reinsurance_in