DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j98g8m/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Italy, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'Life Insurance in Italy, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Italian life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Italian life segment accounted for 69.9% of the overall insurance industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- The life segment's penetration rate stood at 5.45% in 2013.
- The individual whole life category accounted for 72.8% of the segment's total gross written premium in 2013.
- Life insurers are launching pension policies.
- The economic revival and country's aging population are expected to be the life segment's key growth drivers over the forecast period.
- Bancassurance was the dominant distribution channel for life products in 2013, accounting for 59.3% of the total commission paid.
- Rising internet penetration rates have strengthened the e-commerce network, which was the fastest-growing channel with a review-period CAGR of 9.8%.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 Italian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Gruppo Generali
- Gruppo Assicurativo Poste Vita
- Gruppo Assicurativo Intesa Sanpaolo Vita
- Gruppo Assicurativo Unipol
- Gruppo Assicurativo Allianz
- Fideuram Vita
- Mediolanum Vita SpA
- BNP Paribas Cardif Vita SpA
- CNP Unicredit Vita
- Gruppo Aviva
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j98g8m/life_insurance_in