DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqccjs/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Uzbekistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'The Insurance Industry in Uzbekistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Uzbek insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- The Uzbek insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium recording a review-period CAGR of 23.4%.
- The Ministry of Finance (MoF) increased the minimum authorized capital for insurance companies in July 2014.
- The non-life segment accounted for 87.8% of the industry's gross written premium value in 2013.
- Uzbek insurance penetration stood at 0.3% in 2013.
- The insurance industry in Uzbekistan is regulated by the Ministry of Finance (MoF).
- As of 2013, 31 insurers were authorized to conduct insurance business.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Uzbek Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Macroeconomic Indicators
- Uzagrosugurta State Joint Stock Insurance Company
- Uzbekinvest National Export-Import Insurance Company
- Asia Inshurans LLC Insurance Company
- Kafolat State Joint Stock Insurance Company
- Alfa Invest Insurance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqccjs/the_insurance