DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vgqk5c/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Moldova, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
'The Insurance Industry in Moldova, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Moldovan insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- Moldova is a low-income country with high population density. Its economy is heavily dependent on agriculture, fisheries and farming, due to its favorable climate and fertile land.
- The Moldovan insurance industry is among the smallest in Europe.
- In 2012, the insurance regulator National Commission on Financial Markets (NCFM) enacted a law to separate composite insurers into life and non-life businesses.
- The regulatory reform in 2012 was also opened new distribution channels in the Moldovan insurance industry, enabling credit and savings institutions to sell insurance policies.
- The small size of the economy limits the size of the insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Moldovan Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Macroeconomic Indicators
- Moldasig SA
- Asito SA
- Grawe Carat Asigurari SA
- Moldcargo SA
- Donaris-Group SA
- Galas SA
- Klassika Asigurari SA
- Asterra Grup SA
- Victoria Asigurari SA
- Acord-Grup SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vgqk5c/the_insurance