DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrb69h/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in South Korea, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
In terms of gross written premium, the South Korean non-life segment grew from KRW22.7 trillion (US$17.8 billion) in 2009 to KRW31.1 trillion (US$28.3 billion) in 2013, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% during the review period (2009-2013). The strong performance of the property and liability categories - which posted respective CAGRs of 12.5% and 18.1% - supported the segment's growth. Rising automobiles sales and growing disposable income were among the segment's other key drivers and are anticipated to remain so over the forecast period (2013-2018). The segment's gross written premium is therefore projected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 6.0% to reach KRW41.5 trillion (US$40.0 billion) in 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 South Korean Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd
- Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance Co.,Ltd.
- Dongbu Insurance co., Ltd.
- LIG Insurance Co., Ltd
- Meritz Fire & Marine Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Hanwha Non-Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Heungkuk Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd.
- NongHyup Property & Casualty Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Lotte Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Seoul Guarantee Insurance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrb69h/nonlife