DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4lsr44/marketing_clouds) has announced the addition of the "Marketing Clouds: How the Best Companies are Winning via Marketing Technology" report to their offering.
In a 2,000-product marketing technology ecosystem, marketing clouds attempt to bring all the functionality you need into one place, in one system of record, with one unified profile of your customers, and one unified, simple user interface to control it all.
At least, that's the theory. To find and report the reality, we:
- surveyed 1,483 marketing technologists
- studied marketing cloud penetration data on 10s of millions of websites
- combed through vendor financials
- conducted more than 20 personal interviews
- collected over 150 feature and functionality data points on 19 vendors
- gathered and analyzed revenue share statistics for key vendors
What you can expect to get from this report:
- what is a marketing cloud, anyways?
- features of marketing clouds (plus: most used, least used)
- marketing cloud penetration data, including who is using them
- the 5 different kinds of marketing clouds
- our scoring matrix
- vendors' scores on 12 different categories (see below)
- VB's best bet marketing clouds for
- what existing marketing cloud clients say about:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. How To Use This Report
3. What Is A Marketing Cloud?
4. Marketing Clouds - Overview & Scores
5. Marketing Clouds - Vendor by Vendor
6. VB Best Bets Enterprise Leaders Midmarket Leaders
7. Small Business Leaders
8. Appendices Data: From Users Data: From Vendors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4lsr44/marketing_clouds