LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KNOWLEDGE15 – ServiceNow (NYSE:NOW), the enterprise cloud company, today announced that it is hosting CIO Decisions15, an exclusive, invitation-only summit for CIOs on Tuesday, April 21, in Las Vegas. The fifth annual event brings together the top minds in business, leadership and innovation to redefine the mission of IT.
“CIOs and all business leaders are faced with the reality that they must change or risk becoming irrelevant. The pressure is increasing to not only respond but anticipate new business requirements, competitive threats and shifting business models,” said Jay Anderson, CIO, ServiceNow. “It is impossible to separate technology from the business. This means, we as CIOs need to be business strategists transforming our organizations more than technologists just supporting it or we will be marginalized.”
CIO Decisions15 speakers will challenge and inspire attendees to think differently about their leadership role. They will share how they have driven transformation throughout their organizations, enterprises and careers. Attendees will learn about investment strategies and innovations that are reshaping the enterprise, and how their peers as well as some of the world’s top leaders and innovators manage through change.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Stanley McChrystal, retired United States Army General, will talk about the importance of teams in “Leadership for the New Mission.”
- John Cleese, writer, actor and creativity thought leader, will challenge attendees to “Think Different” and share his experience on how mistakes can lead to a better outcome.
- Frank Slootman, president and CEO, ServiceNow, will join Jim Goetz, partner, Sequoia Capital, and Asheem Chandna, partner, Greylock Partners to discuss the “Mega Trends that Will Affect the CIO.”
- AstraZeneca CIO David Smoley will share his personal experiences and best practices on “How CIOs Can Transform IT.”
- Dave Wright, chief strategy officer, ServiceNow, will welcome Dr. Matthias Egelhaaf, program director, IT Infrastructure Services at Siemens, Denis Zerr, vice president, Enterprise Information Services and Technologies at Amgen, and Mike Zill, senior vice president of Global Shared Services at Becton Dickinson to debate “Who Should Own Service Management in the Enterprise – and Why.”
- Dan McGee, chief operating officer, ServiceNow, will define “How the Cloud Can Meet Enterprise CIO Expectations.”
- Pat Casey, vice president and general manager, ServiceNow Platform Business Unit, will share how companies can “Create at the Speed of Business” on the ServiceNow platform.
CIO Decision15 is sponsored by KPMG LLP, the U.S. audit, tax and advisory firm. For more information, please visit: CIO Decisions15
At Knowledge15, approximately 9,000 attendees have the opportunity to attend more than 100 labs and 200 breakout sessions, specialized networking events, and an ExpoNow exhibition hall with nearly 120 sponsors. With the combination of pre-conference training, hands-on labs, and breakout sessions, the conference presents the best opportunity for ServiceNow customers and Partners to learn about the future of ServiceNow, the ecosystem and how we are empowering the service-oriented enterprise. ServiceNow CreatorCon starts on Thursday, April 23, as a dedicated post-conference educational and certification event for developers.
For more information about how ServiceNow can help CIOs and executive IT leaders, please contact: CIONow@servicenow.com
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Customers use our service model to define, structure and automate the flow of work, removing dependencies on email and spreadsheets to transform the delivery and management of services for the enterprise. ServiceNow provides service management for every department in the enterprise including IT, human resources, facilities, field service and more. We deliver a ‘lights-out, light-speed’ experience through our enterprise cloud – built to manage everything as a service. To find out how, visit www.servicenow.com.
ServiceNow, Knowledge and the ServiceNow logo are registered trademarks of ServiceNow. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.