HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PROS® (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced an impressive array of high-profile speakers for its annual Outperform Europe 2015 conference, the premier event for pricing and sales leaders. The European conference is scheduled for April 21-23 at the Grand Hyatt Berlin in the newly created city center at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin Mitte, a central Berlin borough.
Outperform Europe 2015 brings together best-in-class thought leaders; seasoned pricing and sales practitioners; and business-to-business industry experts for interactive sessions and networking, all focused on how they are using data to fuel their growth.
“Organizations are looking for new ways to drive revenue and profitability, and Outperform Europe is the venue where sales and pricing experts meet to share real-world insights about how to fuel their revenue engines,” said PROS Chief Marketing Officer Patrick Schneidau. “Our customers, partners and guests will share first-hand experiences, and exchange ideas and successful methodologies in helping their organizations deliver exponential business value. We appreciate our customers, partners and the industry thought leaders who will join us in Berlin for this engaging event.”
Guests will have opportunities to hear how to turn PROS Cameleon configure-price-quote (CPQ) solutions into a powerful revenue and profitability generator with pricing guidance; leverage data science to discover customers’ willingness to pay; and deploy actionable analytics to understand how pricing and sales decisions will affect profitability.
The two-day conference features an impressive array of speakers. Participants at Outperform Europe 2015 will have an opportunity to hear first-hand from PROS customers, executives and thought leaders, who will share their insights and experiences:
- Corinne Dajon, CIO, AG2R LA MONDIALE
- Shauna Sampson, Director of Global Alliances and Emerging Partners, Microsoft
- Chris Fletcher, Research Director, Enterprise Applications, Gartner, Inc.
- Didier Glaine, CIO, Deya Group
- Ernest Gmünder, Consultant, Former CIO at Touring Club Suisse
- Jean-Marc Guillot, Pricing & BI Director, Adecco Group France
- Martin Housencroft, Knowledge Manager, Commercial Excellence, Clariant
- Dr. Steve Laborda, Senior Manager, Commercial Excellence, Municipal and Industrial, Kemira
- Dr. Andrea Maessen, Partner and Leader of the Chemical Industry Competence Center, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Arnaud Méjean, Information Systems Director, AG2R LA MONDIALE
- Frank Miceli, Head of IT, Siemens Schweiz AG, BT Region Europe
- David Sibley, Director of Business Change, Bidvest 3663
- Maciek Szczesniak, Director, Global Enterprise Group Pricing, HP
- Marc Toussaint, European Sales Director, Accenture
- Blair Crump, Chief Operating Officer, PROS
- Jeff Robinson, Senior Vice President, Product Management and Science, PROS
Outperform Europe 2015 speakers will cover relevant, thought-provoking discussions related to pricing and sales effectiveness in their organizations:
- How HP and PROS Drove 200+ Basis Points of Margin Improvement
- Pricing, Profits and Performance: How Price Management and Optimization are Changing Selling in a Digital Business World
- How to Standardize, Unify and Streamline Sales Processes Across a Worldwide Organization with a CPQ Solution
- Harmonizing and Sustaining the Pricing and Sales Process to Capture More Value
- The Pricing and Sales Professions – Where We Have Come From and Where We Are Going
To learn more, visit the PROS website.
PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a big data software company that helps customers outperform in their markets by using big data to sell more effectively. We apply years of data science experience to unlock buying patterns and preferences within transaction data to reveal which opportunities are most likely to close, which offers are most likely to sell and which prices are most likely to win. PROS offers big data solutions to optimize sales, pricing, quoting, rebates and revenue management across more than 40 industries. PROS has completed over 800 implementations of its solutions in more than 55 countries. The PROS team comprises more than 1,000 professionals around the world. To learn more, visit www.pros.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements about the functionality and benefits of PROS software products. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon PROS historical experience with sales, pricing, CPQ and big data software and its current expectations of the benefits of sales, pricing, CPQ and big data software for organizations that implement and utilize such software. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described herein include the addressability of an organization’s sales, pricing and CPQ and big data software needs and the risks associated with the complex implementation and maintenance of sales, pricing, CPQ and big data software such as PROS software products. Additional information relating to the uncertainty affecting the PROS business is contained in PROS filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements represent PROS expectations as of the date of this press release. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and PROS disclaims any obligations to update or alter these forward-looking statements in the future, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.